A Visit to Krishna`s Place: In the Search of Eternal Truth and Real Peace:

I was just sitting outside Krishan Janambhoomi Temple of Mathura and I; my two daughters and my husband were just planning to visit the Krishan Janambhoomi temple. I was also pondering over going inside but all of a sudden, my mood got transformed. I have no reason to explain why this happened.

Preachers can define, `` Her soul is corrupt, so Lord did not allow to come her inside or she is some evil incarnation and that’s why she was stopped from going inside’. You as a reader are permitted to define anything in your own creative way, I don’t have personal grudges.  I saw poor people, beggars, cheaters in Mathura-Vrindavan, and the same old idols of God, which I could see even in my area or Google but why I came was just a quest of unknown truth. We had been to Nidhi-van and were told some tales by the money-minded guides and looting beggars. The beggar's donation of one rupee was just an inferior donation. Some people have made giving donations a religion and lazy beggars have made begging their occupation. `Cleanliness is Godliness’ and it was hardly visible anywhere in this area. I tried to search for Krishna in shrines here and there and was made to believe by the religious saints that it is there, according to the myth, where Krishna left his actual black idol, that place was ruled by some family people.

 I just remember one thing by chance my younger daughter put her foot up to tie her shoelaces, where that God-man was sitting. She was immediately scolded badly by a God-man, `` Hey, getaway, you can’t put foot here.’’ Is hatred or contempt Krishna? Is saying ill words to an innocent girl apt? Girl which is the real incarnation of the goddess on the earth.

 I told my family to move forward. We also saw a big temple, in which some big idols of a God-man were there. Temple was exuberant, beautiful, and eternal made by the donations of the people, and was really luxurious. I could not find Krishna, only some beautiful paintings were there. The awesome beauty, toil of so many workers, and passion and love of devotees were visible, so peace was there.

Was Krishna in everything of beauty created by men?  There was peace, cleanliness, and discipline. Krishna is in our mind, our thoughts because it did not actually appear in front of me and I was just mesmerized to see the beauty of the sculpture made by thousands of workers. We rested that night and went by car to Mathura, the next morning.

 Then later when I reached outside the Janam-Bhoomi temple, policemen told us to deposit our things and mobiles in the cloakroom. I just felt like I must wait outside and sit and tell my family to visit the place from inside. They forced me to see that but my answer was`` No’. I sat outside and all the suspicious police cops' males and females started staring at me. It was really strange for them why I was not going inside? I had no answer till a lady-cop came to me and asked, `` Why have you not gone?’’ I simply said `` just like that’. But this answer could not satisfy her, as she was a dutiful cop and to doubt was her right. There I got Krishna outside Janam-Bhoomi temple. That lady –cop and all those cops were so true to their duty that they did not want anyone to leave like this. Then I don’t know how I started interacting with them. I said, `` Where is God?’’ They were startled at my question. I repeated. `` For me, God is not sitting inside, it’s in me.’’ 

 The lady cop enquired, `` Are you Punjabi?’’ I replied`` Yes, I am’. My answer was just to satisfy their quest not to tell my religion or mother tongue.  She again asked, `` If you did not feel God is here, then why you came so far’’. Her question was apt. I said, `` I just love my family; they wanted my company, so I came. For me, God is not here in these idols. He is actually with me, talking to you.’’ They were amazed but contented with my answer. I said, `` I know I am sounding a little odd but I just came with my family’’ One of the male cops saw surprisingly and said, `` I saw a living pious soul today on this earth’’ I thought it was sarcasm but he said with such a trust that I had to believe that he also supported my notions.  As even the lady cop said the same, `` he also talks like you’.

Lady Cop asked, ``To which God do you follow? ‘’ I said, `` I say Jai Shri Ram when I am in problem but it does not mean that I don’t like Krishna. I say this because my family has taught me this since childhood and now this is my habit to enchant this name but I don’t light any lamp daily, I don’t have any routine. I just feel Krishna is my duty, my work. It is the first time that I have not gone to any temple, just like that, for no reason, because whether I go or not it’s one and the same thing for me.’’

 I smiled and saw my family coming out from the temple. I got lord Krishna in the duty of dutiful cops and such religiously dutiful people. Not because they praised me but because they were doing their duties aptly.

 Words of that male cop, who was guarding Janam-Bhoomi temple, are just echoing in my mind, `` God does not believe in Fraudulent actions, he lives in piousness and truth’’.

 I also support his view. God never supports lies, stop believing any man/woman can be God. Your weakness is your enemy. When you are in pain or extreme happiness, you gradually move to people who support you and lure you with their sweet words. Searching for that sweetness is your humbleness. Get strength inside you and believe in the light inside you, faith inside you. No superfluous thing can compete with your inner light.

Still, I feel I disgraced the actual God which is the beauty of the idols made by humans. We should have something to kneel down on, we should have something to look upon and we must bow to greatness.

Real God may be invisible but it is still there where we intend to see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog